HAPPY AND XCITED

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

MyEm0.Com
my bro still acc me

trimas
meet my fwen
miss her
x sangka ketemu
2day meet my manager az & manager director.

chit chat bla bla
interview sumthin'
fuhh
gilak
scary
adoii
they r speaking too well
arghh
challenging work
back to office
talk to me and she said
"great. u can come to work from tomorrow"
hakhakhak
i can't believe it
padahal tibai je speaking
nvm, go to trainin'
thanks b'coz give me a chance to join ur company
lalalala

a new environment i have to go

arigatao

MyEm0.Com

*ayat kat ats mmg tunggang langgang
*sorry

3 comments:

atiQah adNan said...

congre sis.. saya doakan awk k.. semoga berjaya~

♥Fariza♥ said...

to atiqah adnan..
trimas....!

Liquid said...

owh.... bgslh. congrats. ktne u kje..??

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS