UNEXPECTED

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm so happy 2day.
But the way, i'm not feeling well.
Yesterday sum1 from the biggest company called and invite me to go interview.
I passed the first interview.
Thanks Allah.
Thanks to my family n my dear.
Give me support all times.
The interviewer said that u r great.
Shocked!!!!
hahahahaha
But 2morrow, i have an appointment wif manager's at that company.
hah???
I can't believe it.
But it's true.
Mampos ku.
Speaking lg.
Dushh.
I saw a new worker there.
Got to training.
hehehehehe
MyEm0.com
Thanks to my bro accompany me as a guard.
hahahahaha
Safety sket.

*Important
Klo dpt, dptlah.
Xdpt, find another job.
X leh harap sgt.
Good Luck!!!!
MyEm0.com MyEm0.com MyEm0.com

5 comments:

♥Fariza♥ said...

hahahahahaha

Liquid said...

congrats..!! sy hope u dpt ea. t dpt gaji ley r blanje mkn2... ehehehehe =)

♥Fariza♥ said...

thanks dear liquid..
me hope too..
wee..
ya. if we got time..
ahahahah..

Asna Nanana said...

waaa,gudluck!huhu

♥Fariza♥ said...

to asna..
arigatao gozaimasu..

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS