Fresh Flower Online

Bunga Segar


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Numbers of Roses :)




1 Roses
On a first date, a single rose symbolises love at first sight.
It can also be given in years to come to say, "I still love you."
2 Roses
Mutual feelings, especially if they are red in color speak of two people who are deeply in love and together form their own happy little world.
3 Roses
Representing the couple and their shared love, a bouquet of three roses is traditional one month anniversary gift. ( I love You )
6 Roses
Whether it's a school crush or a more mature passion, six roses symbolizes infatuation.
( I wanna be yours )
9 Roses
To send the message "We'll be together forever," send a bouquet of nine roses. ( Everlasting Love )
10 Roses
Let them know that their love is perfection with a bouquet of ten roses.
11 Roses
Your the one that is most important in my life. ( Only you in my heart )
12 Roses
A perfect dozen shouts ( Be mine! )
13 Roses
Tell someone that they'll be your friend forever with a bouquet of thirteen roses. ( Friendship forever )
15 Roses
Need to let someone know that you're sorry? Send them fifteen roses. ( Forgive Me )
20 Roses
Send the message "my feelings for you are truly sincere" with a bouquet of twenty roses.
21 Roses
Twenty-one roses say, "I'm committed to you."
24 Roses
Cant stop thinking about you, 24/7.
25 Roses
Send a message of happiness with twenty-five roses.
36 Roses
I will remember our romantic moments
40 Roses
Forty roses says, "my love for you is genuine."
44 Roses
Till death do us apart.
50 Roses
To express a love that knows no bounds, send a bouquet that's equally as limitless - filled with fifty (or more) beautiful luxurious roses. ( Unconditional love )
99 Roses
I'll love you forever.
100 Roses
Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years.
101 Roses
You are my one and only one.
108 Roses
Will you marry me?
365 Roses
Can't stop thinking about you, each and everyday / Speak of a love that has remained constant and true throughout the year
999 Roses
My love will last till the end of time ( Everlasting and eternal love )
1001 Roses
Infinite love / Speak of a faithful love that will live on forever.

1 Komen:

Julia Johari said...

1001 flower ohhh kalau lah dapat hahahahhahaha....

NOTE: All the credits goes to the orig
Copyright © EnnLaw | Floating Leaves template designed by ennyLaw | eLaw's Design