I Loved Her First - Heartland

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Salam.
Aku sedih dengar lagu ini.
Untuk seorang anak perempuan : Lelaki yang pertama memegangnya adalah AYAHUntuk seorang ayah : Anak perempuan itulah yang pertama dia memegangnya sebaik sahaja dilahirkan dan diazankan.
Baik atau kurang baik, itulah ayah kita dan itulah lelaki pertama yang mendidik kita.
Sementara ayah masih ada, hargailah segala susah dan senang mereka.
Didikan, perbelanjaan, kegembiraan, kesusahan dan lain-lain.
Selepas akad nikah, nampak ayah aku sedih...
T_____T
* Jika aku sendiri ada rezeki anak perempuan, hargailah dan hayati lagu ini ye anak.
***************************************************************************************

Look at the two of you dancing that wayLost in the moment and each others faceSo much in love your alone in this placeLike there's nobody else in the worldI was enough for her not long agoI was her number oneShe told me soAnd she still means the world to meJust so you knowSo be careful when you hold my girlTime changes everythingLife must go onAnd I'm not gonna stand in your way

But I loved her first and I held her firstAnd a place in my heart will always be hersFrom the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepAnd I prayed that she'd find you somedayBut it still hard to give her awayI loved her first

How could that beautiful women with youBe the same freckle face kid that I knewThe one that I read all those fairy tales toAnd tucked into bed all those nightsAnd I knew the first time I saw you with herIt was only a matter of time

But I loved her first and I held her firstAnd a place in my heart will always be hersFrom the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepAnd I prayed that she'd find you somedayBut its still hard to give her awayI loved her first

From the first breath she breathedWhen she first smiled at meI knew the love of a father runs deepSomeday you might know what I'm going throughWhen a miracle smiles up at you
I loved her first

***************************************************************************************

He’s saying his daughter and her new husband are dancing and staring into each other’s eyes like nobody else exists.

It seems like not long ago her daddy (him) was all she cares about. She knew nothing of boyfriends . Just daddy

His daughter still means everything to him so be careful how you treat her because he will protect her with his life.

Time changes everything.(she grows up overtime and he knows he must let it go and let life go on.) he’s not gonna stop his daughter from moving on and getting married.

He loved his daughter before her husband did and she will always have a place in his heart .

He was there for her first breath and smile. He knew the love they shared .

He prayed his daughter would find a good man one day but it’s still hard to accept she’s leaving his life to start her own.

He’s trying to imagine how this grown woman getting married is the freckle faced kid who not to long ago was just a little girl


When he saw them together he knew it would last. He knew it was just a matter of time before they moved on together.


I LOVE YOU, AYAH
T__T

No comments:

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS